The 5 Challenges That Make You Feel & Appear Older Than Your Are...

Many Desire A Healthier & Happier Lives, But Are At A Loss On How to Overcome These Aging Obstacles










The Aging Threats Many Face & How They Hinder Individuals Well Being.

We'll share what our research discovered about the daunting trends that are making harder for individuals to live a high quality of life physically and mentally as they get older and steps you can take to mitigate these risks. 

What The Fittest 1% of Men & Women Over The Age of 45 Know That The Other 99% Struggling to Feel & Look Their Best Don't

Five simple, but profound shifts in how the top 1% of vibrant adults over the age of 45 are approaching their health, fitness and wellness programs different than the traditional ways to live a happier and healthier life.  Especially, with schedules busier than ever. 

5 Solutions For Individuals Who Want Ensure A High Quality of Life As They Age to Ensure They Live Out Their Retirement Dreams

The 5 Step Program That's Turning Our Clients From Thinking They'll Never Get Their Body, Appearance, Energy, and Mental Sharpness Back to Looking and Feeling Better Than They Did in Their 20's and 30's.

Present By, Matt Probst

BS Akron University, Certified Personal Trainer & Medical Exercise Specialist.

Matt founded and served as Chief Financial Officer of The Shady Springs Group for 12 years. Subsequent to selling three of four divisions of the company, Matt has held positions with various companies including Corporate Controller for RMS Investment Corporation, a Commercial real estate management company and Chief Financial Officer for Martin Designs, a stationary importing and wholesale distribution business.


Matt found his passion for health and fitness led him to a desire to help others live a healthier lives.  Especially, busy professionals like himself. The benefits he experience from developing fitness live style habits while working in high stress professional positions created the desire to start PWC and combine his business skills with his passion. Together With Mike Gromofsky, he founded Personalized Wellness Center January in 2005 and holds a personal training certification accredited by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Additionally Matt has attained a Medical Specialist Designation awarded by the American Academy of Health, Fitness & Rehab Professionals.

Register For Today's Masterclass

Spaces are limited, so sign up now before all the spots are gone.


“I’m 61 years old – anyone can do it. They just have to decide to want to do it.” 

“I was embarrassed about my weight and couldn’t get up and down with my grandchildren. I decided I needed to try a real program. I’ve lost 40 pounds and feel great!”

here's my story


“I went from losing confidence to losing 47 pounds and feeling great!”

"“I am in the best physical and mental shape I have been in for the past 20 years. I have been enrolled in the Golf, strength and conditioning program, for the past 4 months. I can honestly say I am in the best physical and mental shape I have been in for the past 20 years. I have lost weight, increased muscle and made significant improvement in my range of motion, this is after rotor cuff surgery on both shoulders. I attribute this to the one-on-one training, which allows me to focus on improving my golf game, and maintain a healthy mental attitude."

Joe Murphy

"“I’m gaining muscle, increasing my endurance, and gaining a new found confidence” My weight has always been something I’ve struggled with, for as long as I can remember. I tried every diet fad, tried a few diet pills – and even though some of the diets worked, they were temporary fixes. When I decided I wanted to join a gym I was cautious about where because I knew if I was going to go I would have to feel comfortable – and that’s when I found PWC. In the matter of 2 years I lost 40 lbs (YAY!) and I was feeling amazing, but I had reached a stand still in my weight loss. I knew I needed something new to get me going so I could reach my goal (only another 30 lbs!) and that’s when I joined FIT. In the last few months I’ve been doing FIT I’ve lost another 10 lbs, but more importantly I’m seeing my body change. Now not only am I losing weight but I’m gaining muscle, increasing my endurance, and gaining a new found confidence in myself."

Britta Nuggent

"“I see more results with their workout than with any I have ever tried!” My experience at PWC has been everything I was told it would be. I enjoy the professional staff who are very knowledgable and accommodating with scheduling. I see more results with their workout than with any I have ever tried! "


50% Complete

Just enter in your name and email to secure your spot. It's 100% FREE.